More of What You Need to Get the Tough Jobs Done
• Combine maximum reach with exceptional manoeuvrability. Feature rugged diesel engine options, four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer capabilities, and foam-filled rough terrain tyres to quickly position where needed.
• The out-and-up articulating jib boom option gives an additional 1.52 m (5 ft) of horizontal reach and height plus 135˚ of working range.
• The 360˚ continuous rotation turntable swings full circle for quick and flexible positioning. Minimal tailswing allows to manoeuvre in tight workspaces.
• Extendable axles to extend or retract axles from the platform while driving for stability, ease of operation and convenient transport.
• Quiet diesel engine for more power and increased performance, even at high altitudes.
• Standard 2.44 m (8 ft) front-entry platforms can be rotated to exactly where needed and are self-levelling throughout the range of motion.
• Standard four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer to meet the demands of rugged outdoor use.
© 2017 Terex Corporation. All Rights Reserved.