• Lightweight and compact the GTH™-2506 cab measures 1.81 m wide and 1.92 m high
• Despite its compactness, the cabin remains very spacious and comfortable with adjustable and suspended seat, adjustable steering wheel, heating/ventilation.
• Extremely manoeuvrable thanks to a tight turning radius
• 4-wheel drive and steer providing a choice of three steering modes (front wheel, crab and coordinated steer)
• The hydrostatic transmission ensures continuous, precise speed control. It provides smooth control, accurate positioning and a high climbing capacity
• Multi-function joystick allows simultaneous control of all boom movements in a intuitive manner
• Used with a wide range of accessories, they perform efficiently in both indoor and outdoor applications
• Interchangeable, common components, plus easy no-tool access to daily inspection points make Genie® telehandlers as straightforward to service as they are to use.
© 2017 Terex Corporation. All Rights Reserved.