Stability and Rigidity with Efficient Motor
• Automatic leveling hydraulic outrigger system levels the machine on sloped surfaces up to 5° for added versatility.
• A new laser locator option helps the operator position the unit before the outriggers are deployed
• The forward-angled Hall-effect joystick is comfortable to use and provides accurate control.
• The platform control box also moves to the platform extension deck to give the operator a clear and consistent line of sight.
• An LED window on the platform control box displays timesaving information, including a battery level indicator, on-board diagnostics, and speed tuning and configuration settings.
• The electronic control system also allows for a variable-speed DC motor, which offers greater battery efficiency, conserves energy and reduces heat generation for longer machine life.
• This compact unit easily passes through standard single or double doors (compact dimensions and folding guardrails).
• Low-emission electric scissors deliver a quiet, convenient method for operation in sound-sensitive environments like office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more.
• Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces like congested construction sites, elevators and narrow aisles.
• Standard solid non-marking tyres.
• On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximize uptime. Swing-out battery box and power module trays allow easy access to engine components for convenient service.
© 2017 Terex Corporation. All Rights Reserved.