Dominate the Jobsite
• The three new Genie® Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts offer an upgraded industrial design with better overall performance.
• The new design enables all three models to drive and function at full height.
• Equipped with a standard front active oscillating axle, they offer greater terrainability and power in extreme jobsite conditions and keeps all four wheels on the ground during operation.
• The entire RT69 family has been enhanced with 30% more horsepower allows units to drive through sand, mud and over curbs with ease and improves jobsite performance.
• Increased platform work space thanks to a 2.79 m x 1.6 m (110 x 63 in) steel frame platform with replaceable aluminium deck and folding guardrails.
• Four-wheel drive/braking and positive traction control.
• From 35% to 40% gradeability when driving on slopes depending on the model.
• Maximum platform length of 3.60 m (11 ft 9 in) with multi-position 91.4 cm (36 in) slide-out deck.
• Machine width 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
• On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximize uptime. Plus, the swing-out engine tray allows easy access to components. Many parts and service procedures are common across the entire Genie® scissors line for cost-effective parts stocking and maintenance efficiencies.
© 2016 Terex Corporation. All Rights Reserved.