• Compact dimensions: 75 to 80 cm wide and 1.35 m long.
• Driveable when fully elevated
• Proportional lift and drive controls
• Zero inside turning radius
• 30% gradeability
• Spring applied hydraulically released brake system
• 25 cm (10 in) no-marking solid rubber tyres
• Easy to service
*The metric equivalent of working height adds 2 m to platform height. Imperial measurements add 6 ft to platform height.
** Weight will vary depending on options and/or country standards
© 2016 Terex Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
*Based on 2014 aerial work platform global equipment revenue (Access International, May/June 2015). Includes powered access manufacturers. Excludes telehandlers and manufacturers of non-powered access equipment.