Zero tailswing! It works in tight places:
- Zero tailswing and zero front arm swing in stowed and raised working positions, along with its 1.19 m (47 in) wide chassis, make this boom the only one with true narrow aisle access.
- The 1.22 m (4 ft) jib boom has 139° range of motion, so it can be positioned above or below horizontal.
- The RJ model features a rotating jib that adds an industry-leading 180° (2 x 90°) of horizontal rotation.
- 180° powered platform rotation for precise platform positioning and easy operation.
- The Sep-Ex drive motors and controller provide automatic hill braking and ramp braking.
- The Sep-Ex drive system allows maximum drive performance resulting in 35% gradeability and 4.8 Km/h (3 mph) travel speed.
- The Sep-Ex motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contactors or speed sensors. This reduces complexity and improves the reliability of the drive system.
- Dual parallelogram riser design allows ascent and descent along a vertical plane without retracting or extending the boom.
- Up to 227 kg (500 lb) lift capacity.